Cars For Sale Papua New Guinea
Papua New Guinea cars for sale, Papua New Guinea 4×4 pick-up for sale, Papua New Guinea SUV for sale at United States, Australia, Thailand, UK and Dubai top new used car dealer and exporter
Information about Papua New Guinea
Situated to the north of Australia, Papua New Guinea has a total land area of 462,840 sq km (178,704 sq mi), including the large islands of New Britain, New Ireland, and Bougainville and hundreds of smaller islands. Comparatively, the area occupied by PNG is slightly larger than the state of California. The country extends 2,082 km (1,294 mi) NNE–SSW and 1,156 km (718 mi) ESE–WNW. Mainland Papua New Guinea shares the island of New Guinea, the second-largest island in the world, with Irian Jaya, a province of Indonesia. To the N is the US Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands; to the E, the Solomon Islands; to the W, Irian Jaya; and about 160 km (100 mi) to the S, the nearest neighbor, Australia. Papua New Guinea has a total boundary length of 5,972 km (3,711 mi), of which 5,152 km (3,201 mi) is coastline.
People of Papua New Guinea love their cars
Folks in Papua New Guinea love their cars, 4×4 pick-up trucks, 4×4 SUVs. They want them to be of highest quality but are always on the look out for Papua New Guinea Cars For Sale and Papua New Guinea 4×4 Pick-up trucks for sale and Papua New Guinea SUV for sale. Most buyers will buy in the local market as they can touch and feel the vehicle and have it right away if they like a particular car or pickup. Many dealers in Papua New Guinea offer cars, luxury cars, pick-up truck or SUVs on sale so there is always a car to be found in a person’s budget.
For those who want greater selection and greater savings you can take the middleman from the equation and buy directly and buy from Jim Autos directly. One email at email@example.com gives you access to their United States office, Thailand office, England United Kingdom office, Australia office and Dubai office. You can purchase not only top quality brand new 2017 2018 Thailand vehicles, UK vehicles, Australia vehicles and Japanese vehicles but also used vehicles of all kinds. Our used cars, pickups, suvs, luxury vehicles, vans, trucks, buses and machinery are handpicked by our experts for their quality and value.
For those looking for Papua New Guinea cars for sale have to just go to their computer and a quick email will give them access to world’s best auto dealer where all car models are on sale. There are no sale games. You get haggle-free and hassle-free low price that you can take to the bank.
Buying Papua New Guinea Cars for Sale from outside Papua New Guinea
Wow! What a concept. If you want a real sale then you have no choice but to go to a global dealership which can get you rock-bottom prices on over hundreds of models from over 30 brand names so whether you are looking for Used Toyota, Used Mitsubishi, Used Mazda, Used Nissan, Used Lexus, Used Infiniti, Used Hyundai, Used Isuzu, Used Chevy, Used Kia, Used Porsche, Used Mercedes-Benz, Used Honda, Used Land Rover, Used Saab, Used Peugeot, Used Jaguar, Used Hummer, Used Volvo or any other brand of your used vehicle Jim is the best choice.
new 2017 2018 Papua New Guinea Cars For Sale
If you are looking for brand new 2017 2018 vehicles then Jim global is once again the best choice. Whether you are looking for New Toyota, New Mitsubishi, New Mazda, New Nissan, New Lexus, New Infiniti, New Hyundai, New Isuzu, New Chevy, New Kia, New Porsche, New Mercedes-Benz, New Honda, New Land Rover, New Saab, New Peugeot, New Jaguar, New Hummer or New Volvo then they are available at Jim global branches.
New and Used pick-up Trucks for Sale in Papua New Guinea
If you want to import diesel pick-up trucks then Jim is world’s top exporter of diesel pick-up trucks to Papua New Guinea. Our biggest export is Toyota Hilux Revo followed by used Hilux Vigo followed by Toyota Fortuner SUV, Nissan Navara, Mazda BT-50, Mitsubishi L200 Triton. We also export fair amount of new and luxury cars, vans, commercial trucks and machinery to Papua New Guinea.
Car Import in Papua New Guinea
Guidelines to follow while importing used car in Papua New Guinea :-
Shipping Ports :-
Major shipment ports are Port Moresby, Lae, Alotau, Madang, Kimbe, Rabaul and Kavieng.
Used vehicle should be inspected before its importation in the country.
Documents for customs clearance :-
- Invoice showing the correct value, quantity, description, etc.
- Bill Of Lading (BOL)
- Customs Valuation Declaration
- Certificate of origin and value (if applicable)
- Import Permits/ Licenses/ Applications, etc (if prohibited/restricted)
Duty free importation of used vehicles in Papua New Guinea is allowed provided the following conditions are met:
- The vehicle owner should reside in Papua New Guinea for a period of time exceeding a year, on or from their arrival date.
- The vehicle was for the whole period of over twelve months immediately preceding the owner’s departure for Papua New Guinea personally owned and used by the owner in the country in which the owner was living.
- Proof of ownership of the vehicle in a documentary form, such as registration certificate, invoice/ purchase receipt, insurance certificate and passport, etc. The documents can be produced to the Collector of Customs at the port of importation on demand.
- It is established on inspection that the vehicle has been used for a period of over twelve months and that it is roadworthy as per the safety standard and rules under Papua New Guinea’s road traffic rules.
If above conditions are not met, then the Customs duty and Import Excise duty that should be paid are decided as follows :-
- The actual price paid plus value of any additional fittings and all charges paid or payable incurred in importing the vehicle including insurance and freight.
- The value established on the above basis will be subject to depreciation allowance of 5% for the first completed month of ownership and use overseas, less – further 1% for each subsequent month of ownership and use overseas, with a maximum reduction of 40% where a brand new vehicle was purchased from a dealer in the exporting country.
- The qualifying period for the depreciation allowance, for value for duty purposes, is to be taken as the period from the date of purchase to date of export to Papua New Guinea or, if sooner, the date of the owner’s embarkation for Papua New Guinea provided the vehicle was in the ownership and use of the owner for the whole of the period.
- If the evidences provided are not accurate due to discrepancy in value, thus are not accepted by the Collector of Customs. The vehicle could be seized for further investigation and proper estimation value.
Vehicles which do not qualify for concession on duty rate :-
- If the vehicle has been bought overseas as a used vehicle and is brought to PNG as a private or commercial import. Customs duty and Import Excise duty is payable after proof of valuation is established.
- If the person comes back to PNG after residing overseas for a period that is even less than a year and wish to import a vehicle purchased. It should be noted that Customs duty and Import Excise duty will be payable upon importation of the vehicle after proof of valuation is established.
Import tax Rates :-
Duties= (CIF value*import duty)*GST
For Personal Vehicles :-
- Vehicles with the engine size up to 2,700cc customs duty- 60% of CIF amount
- Vehicles with the engine size more than 2,701cc customs duty-110% of CIF amount
For commercial vehicles :-
- With seating capacity over 10 seats import duty- 10%
- With seating capacity under 10 seats import duty-40%
Note: Goods and Services Tax (GST) is same for every vehicle (personal and commercial) imported, i.e. 10%.